Taste of Fort Collins Festival Policies
- No refunds, no exchanges.
- The event is rain or shine.
- No pets.
- Vendors, performance times, and attractions subject to change without notice.
- The festival is open to all ages.
Before working or attending our upcoming event, we ask that you please confirm that you will not have traveled to a country designated by the CDC as Level 2 or higher (currently China, Italy, Iran, South Korea, Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Monaco, San Marino, Vatican City), been on a cruise ship, or spent significant time in any other area identified as a containment zone or which travel restrictions have been implemented, during the 14 days prior to the event, and that you have not been in contact with anyone who has been diagnosed with coronavirus.
This event will be taking the following precautionary measures:
- Adopting a “no hand-shake policy” and practicing good hygiene
- Wiping down surfaces – with staff designated to be wiping down surfaces throughout the event with gloves
- Staff who are in close contact with guests will be wearing gloves
- Purell stations
- Promoting keeping a healthy distance with the recommend 6-8 feet
- Fact sheets posted
- All people entering the festival grounds do so at their own risk. No liability is assumed by owners, managers, officers, agents, employees, promoters, sponsors or any other individuals or entities associated with the event. Taste of Fort Collins is not responsible for lost, stolen, or forgotten tickets or passes. All items are subject to availability and prices can change without notice.
- Taste of Fort Collins reserves the right to refuse and/or revoke any ticketed admission without refund.
- Tickets obtained from sources other than Taste of Fort Collins may be lost, stolen or counterfeit, and in such case will not be honored. It is unlawful to obtain admission by fraud. All such admissions or attempted admissions will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
- Have your ID with you at all times. You will need it to purchase alcohol or to enter bar areas. Taste of Fort Collins has a zero tolerance on underage drinking. No minors are allowed in bar areas.
- No outside food, beverages or alcohol are permitted on fair grounds or in parking lots.
- No tailgating is permitted within the parking lots.
- No party is allowed to reproduce, print, sell, promote, give away, or solicit ANY items or property that bear the name(s) or logo(s) of the FAIR AND/OR THE ENTERTAINERS IN WHOLE OR IN PART. Anyone doing so is infringing on Trademark rights and jurisdictions and will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. Taste of Fort Collins reserves the right to confiscate ALL contraband items.
- Absolutely no firearms or knives of any kind are allowed with or without a permit.
- Please be advised that by attending the event you are implicitly agreeing that Taste of Fort Collins may use any photos taken of you by our photographers for promotional purposes, and your image may be used on our website, TV spots, or printed materials.
- Law enforcement officials and event officials are empowered to make arrests and evict fair-goers from the site without refund for any action that is in violation of law or actions that could jeopardize enjoyment of the event by others.
- Any violation of the above policies will be subject to being escorted from the fair with no refunds and subject to fine(s) according to state and local ordinances.
- No refunds, no exchanges
- Unused services cannot and will not be refunded
- Service fees are non-refundable
- Outside Food or Drink.
- Alcoholic beverages, glass bottles, coolers, picnic baskets, carry-ins of any type (all backpacks or large bags will be searched upon entry).
- Refillable water bottles must be emptied upon entry.
- Drugs or paraphernalia, including cannabis products of any kind.
- Kites, Frisbees, balls, or other sports equipment.
- Scooters, skateboards, or inline skates.
- Pets (except service animals).
- Firearms, weapons, contraband, or laser pointers.
- Bicycles (please use the bike racks at the Festival entrances).