All persons attending Taste of Fort Collins do so at their own risk. No liability is assumed by the owners, managers, promoters, sponsors or others associated with this festival. Taste of Fort Collins is not responsible for lost or stolen tickets, theft, loss or damage of personal property or personal injury. Upon entering the venue, you accept your likeness (pictures/videos) may be used as promotional material used by Taste of Fort Collins
COVID-19 UPDATE: Townsquare Media, the owner of Taste of Fort Collins, has been working diligently to ensure the safety of all festival-goers. We have been working with the local authorities to ensure that all guidelines are being followed and implemented. We have redesigned the layout this year to allow for proper social distancing and are staying well below the attendance capacity as set forth by the City of Fort Collins office. It is our goal to make this the best festival yet, with public safety being out number one priority.
- No bags larger than 8in x 6in will be permitted into the festival area
- All bags will be searched upon entry, including re-entry
- If you need a larger bag for medical reasons, the bag must have a medical tag on it to be allowed in
- No Refunds, no exchanges - no exceptions
- The festival is rain or shine. No refunds will be given for any temporary evacuation
- No pets, service animals okay.
- No guns or any weapons allowed onsite, including pocket knives. Items will be confiscated and not returned.
- No outside food or drinks are permitted into the festival grounds
- When drinking alcoholic beverages, drinker wristband must be in sight at all times. Anyone found inside the festival grounds without a wristband will be removed from the venue.
- Lineup/set times subject to change without notice
- Everyone, including personal belongings, is subject to search upon entry.
- Every person will be required to walk through a metal detector to enter the event. Please leave any metal items that could set off the detectors at home or pull them aside for security to inspect.
- Bags smaller than 8"x6"
- Blanket to sit on
- Small folding chair
- Rain gear
- Ear plugs
- Camera (no professional photo equipment)
- Bug spray
- Empty water bottles
- Wagons or strollers for children
- The Party
- Bags larger than 8"x6"
- Illegal substances of any kind
- Glass of any kind
- Weapons of any kind (including pocket knives)
- Bad attitudes
- Taste of Fort Collins reserves the right to refuse and/or revoke any ticketed admission without refund.
- Tickets obtained from sources other then Taste of Fort Collins, may be lost, stolen or counterfeit, and in such case will not be honored. Tickets obtained from a third party does not guarantee entry. It is unlawful to obtain admission by fraud. All such admissions or attempted admissions will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
- Anyone on the festival grounds without the proper ticket or wristband is subject to arrest and fine up to $1,000 for trespassing.
- Have your ID with you at all times. You will need it to purchase alcohol. Taste of Fort Collins has a zero tolerance on underage drinking. Even after securing a 21 and over wristband with your ID, you may be subject to showing your ID again to bartenders or festival police/security at any time.
- No party is allowed to reproduce, print, sell, promote, give away, or solicit ANY items or property that bear the name(s) or logo(s) of the festival AND/OR THE ENTERTAINERS IN WHOLE OR IN PART. Anyone doing so is infringing on Trademark rights and jurisdictions and will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. Taste of Fort Collins reserves the right to confiscate ALL contraband item.
- No professional recording (photo, audio, video) equipment. No detachable zoom lenses, tripods or other commercial equipment is allowed without express written consent from Taste of Fort Collins Management.
- Please be advised that by attending the festival you are implicitly agreeing that Taste of Fort Collins may use any photos taken of you by our photographers for promotional purposes, and your image may be used on our website, TV spots, or printed materials.
- Law enforcement officials and festival officials are empowered to make arrests and evict festival-goers from the site without refund or any action that is in violation of law or actions that could jeopardize enjoyment of the festival by others.
- Any violation of the above policies will be subject to having your wristband removed and being escorted from the festival with no refunds and subject to fine(s) according to state and local ordinances.
- Artists are subject to change at any time.
Code of Conduct:
The Following Actions Can Result in a warning or ejection
- Irresponsible use of alcohol
- Public nudity or obscene clothing
- Accessing seated/restricted areas without proper passes
- Taunting, abusive or disruptive language and obscene or offensive gestures, imagery, or symbolism
- If an individual participating in this behavior is uncooperative or a persistent offender, he/she will be removed from the venue site. In certain situations, the offender may be arrested.
The following actions will result in immediate ejection
- Urination in public (anywhere other than proper restroom)
- Fighting or engaging in any action that may harm, endanger, threaten or bring discomfort to anyone.
- Engaging in sexual behavior in public
- Possession/use/sale of illegal drugs or weapons of any kind
- Damage destruction, vandalism or theft of any property
- An individual participating in this behavior will be IMMEDIATLEY removed from the venue site and festival wristband revoked