Taste of Fort Collins 2015 – June 12-14
Daily Gate Admission
$5 before 3pm and $10 after 3pm. Children under 12, seniors over 65 and military personnel with ID get in for FREE! No pets, except service dogs allowed, sorry! Hand stamp re-entry will be available all weekend. Checks and credit cards are not accepted at the gate – cash only. ATMs are located throughout the Festival grounds and at the main entrances (Mason/Laporte and Mason/Mountain). General Admission covers your entrance and music entertainment all day – including the national headliner. Admission price is not all-inclusive (food, drink, Kidz Zone rides are not included in the price of admission). Net proceeds from the gate benefit Kiwanis Club of Fort Collins. * If event reaches capacity we will stop Gate sales, for guaranteed admission purchase a 3 day pass.
3 Day Passes
Available at Wilbur’s Total Beverage starting in May 2015 or purchase online in the spring! Buy your tickets in advance; passes guarantee admittance at anytime during Festival hours on Friday (5:00pm – 9:00pm), Saturday (11:00am – 9:00pm), and Sunday (11:00am – 8:00pm). Have a group of 20 or more? Check out our Group Sales Package.
Full TFC Experience
- Guaranteed gate entry at any time, even if event reaches capacity and sells out
- Access to concerts and all vendors
Front Row Access
- Reserved front of stage viewing (standing room only).
- Backstage Access throughout the day, including amazing behind-the-scenes seating for the show (Saturday and Sunday only)
- Beverage Tokens good for; Ice cold Odell’s and New Belgium beers – Taste of Fort Collins Cocktails – Pepsi products and Water (2 tokens included for Friday, 4 for Saturday/Sunday)
- Commemorative TFC Cup
- General Admission entry on Saturday and Sunday (Friday VIP only)
Please note: Bands and schedule subject to change. Concert will occur rain or shine.
*Meet and greet pending the bands’ availability.